This international Treatment Planning hands-on course will take place from Monday 02-NOV-15 to Friday 06-NOV-15 and will be given in English. The course is designed for radiation therapy technologists (RTTs), medical physicists/radiation oncologists (in training) and medical engineers working in RT departments. RTTs, physicists or engineers working for companies that develop RT products may also benefit from this course.
02-NOV-15 – 06-NOV-15,
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Clinical PET/CT Atlas: A Casebook of Imaging in Oncology has been released
The Atlas is a result of a collaboration from renowned experts including: Thomas Beyer (Germany), Zoltan Barta (Hungary), Lutz S. Freudenberg (Germany ), Patrick Veit-Haibach (Switzerland) as well as Diana Paez, Rodolfo, Nuñez-Miller and Noura El-Haj from the IAEA. It combines nearly one hundred comprehensive cases covering all major indications of FDG–PET/CT as well as some cases of clinically relevant special tracers. The cases provide an overview of what the specific disease can look like in PET/CT, the typical pattern of the disease’s spread, as well as common pitfalls and teaching points.
“EFOMP has just produced a document on QC in Digital Mammography.
This is the first of the series on quality control and has concentrated on the need for harmonization of quality controls in (QCs) digital mammography.
In it protocols are described with the intention of fulfilling the following criteria:
- Tests included in the protocol have been selected on the basis of their relevance/priority (“Keep it simple”).
- The protocol should be applicable to any type of digital mammography system (DR and CR).
- The protocol should be “compatible” or at least “not in contradiction” with other existing protocols.
- The protocol should not require the use of a specific test object, and consequently, should be “tolerant” about image quality parameters and criteria.
- The protocol should be widely applicable and adaptable to local regulations.
- The protocol should provide clear instructions about each test procedure, in order to minimize the potential for misinterpretation.
The document can be downloaded free of charge from the EFOMP website, please visit http://www.efomp.org/index.php/scientific-guidance-and-protocols.”
Säteilyturvakeskus hakee kahta tarkastajaa terveydenhuollon säteilyn käytön valvontaan. Viran kuvaukset ja linkit hakukaavakkeeseen löytyvät osoitteesta https://www.valtiolle.fi avaimilla 33-48-2015 ja 33-49-2015.
Hakuaika virkoihin päättyy 22.6. klo. 16:15.
– Medical Computing
– Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
– Non-ionising Radiation Imaging
– Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
– External Radiotherapy